Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jeff Spicoli Fast Times at Ridgemont High t-shirt!

The coolest Fast Times at Ridgemont High t-shirt is here!
Hey Bud, Let's Party! How many famous quotes originated from this classic character? "My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." "No Shirt, No Shoes....No DICE!" "Hey bud, what's your problem?" "People on 'ludes should not drive!" and the most influencial and inspiring word from Jeff Spicoli were "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
This was probably the most memorable and coolest film character of the 80's. He wasn't the smartest guy, you never saw him hook up with girls and he certainly didn't have a future ahead of him but every guy wanted to be Spicoli. Every time I wear this shirt people walk up to me and start quoting the movie. I do believe this is one of our best t-shirts because it is so much fun to wear. It's insane how a movie made back so long ago can still remain so close to so many.
This and other totally awesome t-shirts available at BLTees.
http://stores.ebay.com/B-L-Tees
www.blteeshirt.com


 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment